Thursday, December 29, 2011

Barts Cookies

Okay so I was strolling over Youtube videos for ideas on cookie packaging and I found this video from Barts Cookies (www.bartscookies.com). His cookies sure look good but they ain't crispy as ours. Their concept is more towards puffy and chewy cookies, something like that. But I love the oozing melted chocolate chips from the cookies. Makes you feel like having them right away! Ordering them...I mean.

I tried to google search an image from their website but couldn't find any. So here's a video from their Youtube channel. So this is how they pack their cookies. Easy. Not much of a presentation but ensures safety for deliveries. I wonder if this Bart guy is still baking now?


And I went to check out the website too, and found out, that the website was even visited by Malaysian residents! Quite a lot of Malaysian are consuming his cookies! Talking about branding here! He's kind of good! Despite Bart is actually a trainer and a lecturer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment